The video is of Delhi’s famous ‘Kake-Da-Hotel’ at Connaught Place. In the horrifying video, a worker is seen kneading dough with his feet at the roof of the eatery.
So how many of you have heard about the great food at Kake – Da – Hotel? pic.twitter.com/lB9cLHA1W8
— kaveri (@ikaveri) February 19, 2017
As the video went viral and a formal complaint was received, the department of food safety in Delhi called an inspection at the restaurant.
Happens at parathewale gali too, from what I've heard.
— Numbyaar (@NumbYaar) February 22, 2017
oops. I go to adjacent Bhapey da Dhaba but since it is close on Tuesday, went at this joint last week.
— Daljeet Singh (@daljeet_DS) February 19, 2017
an old fave from decades ago, the CP outlet: stopped after food poisoning after eating at their Panchsheel outlet some years ago
— Prasanto K Roy (@prasanto) February 19, 2017
— Sameer (@NausharH) February 20, 2017
I told him it was 'knead' the dough and not 'knee' the dough 😁
— Sameer Makki (@Makki_Sameer09) February 19, 2017
Have you ever visited this restaurant? How was your experience? Do share your views with regard to the article in the comments section below.