The Elite Indian does not save your Facebook personal data on its server.
However, according to Facebook policy, we have to provide the User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your data from The Elite Indian App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings” then Click “Security and login”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “The Elite Indian” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities and data from the The Elite Indian App