About 4 years ago, a business called A Doll Like Me was born thanks to Amy Jandrisevits. Amy creates dolls that correspond to her customers’ facial characteristics. She truly believes that dolls are therapeutic for kids with facial stigmas and other diseases, especially dolls that are not flawless-looking. Kids need a doll that looks a lot like them and less like a perfect mannequin.
The Elite Indian would like to give a shout out to Amy and share some f her magnificent creations that have seemed to impress every single kid she’s made one for.
1. Black spots are why Dalmatians are so popular.
A little bit of cuteness to take us into the weekend 😊
2. It’s the small details that matter the most.
3. Sleeping buddies
You may already know that I was nominated as GoFundMe's December Hero. The response has been amazing 😊 So what…
4. Look at how a doll brought so much joy to this cutie.
The look on her face ❤️Edited to add: I was asked today about why I think donated dolls are so important. This is…
5. She is why the phrase “cuteness overload” was invented.
She is why the phrase "cuteness overload" was invented.
6. This little pirate and his fluffy twin
This has made me giggle all day long. The look on her face!!! And those yummy cheeks😍
7. It’s impressive how a doll can make every problem fade away for a moment.
8. The doll might be frowny, but this little boy surely isn’t.
There are a million reasons why little boys should have dolls. This is one of them ❤️
9. How amazing it must be to have a friend that looks exactly like you!
10. Maybe Barbie needs to promote dolls that are more like this one.
11. Every kid should be made to feel special.
12. When sisters are given the same present:
Sometimes photographs just take my breath away. This is one of them ❤️
13. A genuine smile is one of the sweetest things in the world.
14. This little girl refuses to feel sad because of her eye-patch.
Kudos to this mom for being able to wait until Christmas. Isn't this little girl darling?!
15. 2 members of the Finding Nemo fun club
In case you were wondering…The answer is yes! The Finding Nemo shirts at Build a Bear fit the dolls. And we already know that dolls love matching their kids ❤️
16. Doing the doctor’s job, for a change.
17. Hello, blue-casted buddies!
Check out this totally cute little guy and his friend. Remember that this was the passenger who had a flight booked to…
18. The only sleeping buddy that won’t wake you up during the night.
Fact: Dolls are excellent napping partners.Look at Cam!!! I knew from the first set of pictures that the doll's hat was no longer the doll's 😉 …but I didn't expect to see THIS!
19. This girl is thrilled that her doll has the exact same ears as she does.
"She was so so happy! She said, 'Mama she has little ears JUST like me!!!' And of course I cried. Thank you for what you do. ❤️"
20. Not all great presents arrive on birthdays.
You guys…my heart. This lucky doll even got to have breakfast with her girl ❤️. The best part is that her mom was going to wait until her birthday. FYI…it’s not her birthday 😝
Which one of the above images moved you the most? Aren’t these dolls amazing gifts for kids? Please share your thoughts with us down in the comment section.