Our planet is full of strange things from the activities of people to their attire, from strange passions to unusual habits, from rare talent to awe-inspiring architecture, from bizarre diseases to odd happenings!! Another addition to this series are the outstanding buildings listed below which are really out of the ordinary and their peculiar design in addition to look are what make them stand out in the crowd, giving a special recognition in the whole world. Have you ever heard of a building in the name and shape of an animal? Or a cubical or spherical house? Perhaps NO! But in this article, we have selected 19 most unusual buildings of not only one country or continent but of the globe and present you the exclusive collection just with the intent to serve the best only and ever!!!
Here they are! Take a look:
1. The Crooked House (Sopot, Poland)
2. Atomium (Brussels, Belgium)
3. Kansas City Library (Missouri, USA)
4. Rotating Tower (Dubai, UAE)
5. Nautilus House (Mexico City, Mexico)
6. National Theatre (Beijing, China)
7. Conch Shell House (Isla Mujeres, Mexico)
8. Palais Bulles (Cannes, France)
9. Cubic Houses (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
10. Grand Lisboa, Macao
11. Kunsthaus (Graz, Austria)
12. The Fish Building (Hyderabad, India)
13. Eden Project (Cornwall, UK)
14. Seattle Central Library (Seattle, USA)
15. Museum of Contemporary Art (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
16. Stone House (Guimaraes, Portugal)
17. Upside Down House (Szymbark, Poland)
18. Dancing House (Prague, Czech Republic)
19. Ripley’s Believe it or not! Museum (Ontario, Canada)
Amazed and speechless? Which of these did you find the most strange and which one have you actually seen?
Did we miss out any? SHARE what you have to say about the article in your comments!