According to Australian scientists, there’s only a one in a billion chance that you’ll meet your doppelgänger. But this result was obtained with the help of strict algorithms: a computer identified people as doppelgängers only if they had 8 similar facial measurements (such as head circumference, ear length, and the distance between the centers of the pupils.) But a human being’s eye isn’t that restrictive and rigid, and can spot a resemblance much more often. And the heroes of this compilation prove we’re right: they look just like twins (and even triplets.)
The Elite Indian loves to collect people who have a lot in common, and here’s another compilation of rare appearance matches. Life shows us that you can just go to a hockey game and meet a person who turns out to be your carbon copy. You can also look like a famous celebrity and make it your personal feature. In some cases, people look like animals (this is not the most flattering comparison, but it’s really funny). In the end, you’ll find a photo of a famous soccer player who was artificially aged in Photoshop and this picture caused some hot discussions on social media.
15. “Try to guess which one is Jack Black! I’ve been confused for him my entire life! If someone knows him, tell him I’m a huge fan and that he looks like me. Not the other way around!”
14. This guy met his twin at a hockey game.
13. And then it turned out that there were 3 of them.
12. “My girlfriend and a similar looking horse.”
11. This guy is taking a selfie and the gorilla is doing the same.
10. “Found my dad’s doppelgänger on a trip to Jamaica.”
9. “My father in law looks just like a beardless Balin from The Hobbit.”
8. “I found this random painting in a thrift store that looks unsettling similar to me.”
7. “This mailman is like my twin brother. ”
© stansteamer / Reddit
6. “I’m your twin brother too!”
© stansteamer / Reddit
© maximustheangryotter / Imgur
5. “My English teacher and I have similar wardrobes.”
4. “Our dog’s paw looks like a mini-version of him.”
3. “When my wife’s family and mine met for the first time, our grandfathers were oddly similar.”
2. “Pretty sure I saw Robin Williams’ identical twin while on vacation in Germany.”
1. Bus Willis
Bonus: This is how the magazine FourFourTwo imagined David Beckham would look in 2020 back in 1998. They decided to add him some wrinkles, grey hairs, and removed a couple of teeth.
© davidbeckham / Instagram
On the right: a recent real photo of David. Just compare these 2 pictures. We guess he didn’t live up to their expectations!
Have you ever met people who looked like one of your friends? Or do you look like a popular celebrity?
Preview photo credit Ian Walker / Twitter