Challenging the laws of the universe, we’ve found some people who instead of growing older with time, got younger! In fact, when they were mere kids, they looked as if they were 50 years old and from then on, they aged inversely into beautiful, young people.
The Elite Indian has found 15 photos of such people and listed them down below. At the end of the article, there’s a bonus photo of a 25-year-old senior citizen. How can that be? Let’s find out!
1. “My wife was a 40-year-old receptionist in fourth grade.”
2. “12-year-old me thought this was what looked cool. Mom was mad when she found out I used up her eyeliner to make that goatee.”
3. “In a school photo, looking like a 60-year-old librarian with my cardigan, turtleneck and thick glasses…”
4. A grumpy 30-year-old? No, just a sixth-grader…
5. “Eighth grade graduation — I wanted to look like Ludacris so I got cornrows.”
6. “I’m about 6 or 7. I was trying to look like a member of NSYNC.”
7. “My friends laughed at this and called it my ’Harry Potter phase.’ I was 19.”
8. “Husband? Dead. Emotion? Devastated. Insurance money? Cashed. Eyebrows? Don’t need them.”
9. “My mom found a couple of photos while cleaning today. This was junior year, 2002, in the rural Midwest.”
10. “I was a 40-year-old woman at 13.”
11. 10 but looking like a middle-aged mom who’s deciding to grace you with a smile while still judging you just a little
12. “I wore this every day in winter in 2013 and the worse part is, I was 27.”
13. “On my first day of high school, I was apparently going for the 70-year-old man look.”
14. “Mom found this recently. It’s me at 18 and my reaction when she showed me was, ’What is that creature?’”
15. “When you look over 40 but you’re actually 12”
Bonus: an elderly woman born on February 29, 1920, celebrating her 25th birthday!
Do you have any funny memories or embarrassing school stories to tell us? We’d love to read them in the comments!
Preview photo credit ThatSquareChick / Reddit