An average person in the United States spends approximately 8.06 hours a day at work during the week and 5.53 hours a day at work on weekends. When you spend the rest of your free time on transportation, friends, and family, it seems like the gym is the object of your dreams. But in fact, you only need 15 minutes to get rid of belly fat at home to get amazing results.
Cardio is very important to lose belly fat and it will speed up your metabolism. So next time, instead of using an elevator, use the stairs. You will soon notice that your body feels much stronger.
If you live in a tall building, start climbing the stairs. At first, it may take only 15 minutes but slowly increase your limits. After several months, you will notice how your belly is getting smaller.
2. Use A Chair To Do Crunches
© shutterstock.com © shutterstock.com
This is an exercise you can do in the office. Take a 15-minute break and exercise.
While sitting, raise your legs off the floor so that they are right in front of you. Then, pull your knees up to your chest and stretch your legs again.
Do 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
3. Do Side Crunches On A Chair
Do crunches on your hips, pulling your legs up and down.
- First, do the exercise on your right side.
- Then turn around and do it to your left.
You are now training your lateral abdominal muscles.
4. Do Reverse Crunches
This exercise is very effective. When you’re at home, you can even do this while watching TV.
- Lay down
- Put your legs on the floor.
- Raise your legs with your abs until they are above your head or higher, if possible. Don’t go too fast.
- Slowly lower them.
- Do 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
5. Do V-ups To Build Abdominal Muscles
This exercise can be difficult for you. But it’s super effective and you don’t need a gym to do it.
You just need to lift your body and balance your legs and arms in the air at the same time.
- Lie down, extend your arms above your head, away from your legs. The palms of the hands should face down. The legs must be straight.
- Now slowly begin to raise all your limbs in a V shape.
- Try to touch your toes.
- Then slowly begin to return the body to its starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions.
6. Do Twists With Your Legs Raised
This exercise will help improve the upper torso.
- Sit on the floor with your legs up. The feet must be kept together. The torso should be kept straight, with the back of the floor at a 45-degree angle.
- Start moving your arms from side to side in a twisting motion. Do it slowly.
- Do not stop between repetitions, because the effect of working the abdomen will be lost.
Do you still think you need a gym to exercise? Leave your comments below and share them with your friends!