Those first few years of parenting are never easy. Children grow quickly, and just as one difficult phase is done, another one comes along. But there’s no shame in asking for help, especially if it comes in the form of crafty products that can make that time go more smoothly.
The Elite Indian wanted to take a look at some of the best inventions and gadgets that parents can use to make their lives easier. Here are some of them.
1. A faucet extender for toddlers is way better than a stool they can fall off of.
2. This comfy rocking chair will suit both you and your baby.
3. Make sleeping and night feeding easier with this attachable baby crib.
4. Bath times will be easier on your knees and safer for your baby with this nifty mat.
5. This washable doodling tablecloth will be fun for both your kids and you.
6. Mealtimes will be so much easier with this fun plate.
7. This wobble board will serve as a rocking chair, play area, or whatever you need it to be.
8. Here’s a functional sandwich holder that adults will find useful too.
9. If your kid is struggling to keep their head up when sleeping in a car, this is a simple solution.
10. White noise makers help babies and children sleep more soundly and comfortably.
11. There’s nothing better than having a portable, attachable highchair that you can take with you wherever you go.
12. Sneaking out of your baby’s room when they are sleeping will be so much easier with this door cushion.
13. Measure your baby’s temperature without them getting fussy with this pacifier thermometer.
14. Instead of munching on their own hands, your teething baby can now use this soft glove.
15. This formula mixer makes those night feedings so much easier.
Which products from this list would you buy? Have you tried any of them? We’d love to hear from you in the comment section!