While some say giving birth is scary and others believe it’s the most beautiful thing in the world, the truth is, it’s a bit of both. Deciding to bring a new life into the world and carrying it inside you for 9 months is challenging, stressful, and scary at times but once you become a mom and hold your baby in your arms, you experience love in its purest form.
We at The Elite Indian are celebrating the spirit of motherhood and would like to share with our readers the miraculous changes that take place before and after giving birth. Check out all these glowing mamas below!
1. There’s a whole world within you.
2. “A mark for every breath you took, every blink, and every sleepy yawn”
© _abagailwedlake_ / Instagram
3. Nothing beats the feeling of finally holding your baby.
© Ozlem Turan
4. “The best thing I learned in these last 4 weeks is the amount of LOVE I have inside me.”
© jamienotis / Instagram
5. “It amazes me what the human body is capable of.”
© esenfilizoklu / Instagram
6. Her new workout partner
© annalewandowskahpba / Instagram
7. The journey of becoming a mom isn’t easy but mothers would do it all over again.
© jessiejamesdecker / Instagram
8. The sweetest magic trick
9. The love in her eyes says it all.
© millajovovich / Instagram
10. 4 babies at once and this mama couldn’t be happier!
© helloquadruplets / Instagram
© helloquadruplets / Youtube
11. “An incredible husband and a beautiful baby who has opened my eyes to just how amazing this world really is”
© ashleygraham / Instagram
12. An idol in the making
© kellyclarkson / Instagram
13. “Weight loss pressures are extremely unnecessary…I decided to turn my energy toward my family.”
© kateupton / Instagram
14. Her greatest treasure
15. A baby brings joy not just to the parents but to everyone around them.
© khloekardashian / Instagram
How was your pregnancy experience? How did you deal with postpartum marks and baby weight? Share your before and after pregnancy photos with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit bluntbutnottoo / Reddit