Toy manufacturers seem to believe that people have already grown bored with Barbie dolls and stuffed teddy bears. Their other more unconventional toys are unusual…very unusual. Just take a look at the pony with the head of a man and the water gun in the shape of Batman!
The Elite Indian compiled toys whose manufacturers went a bit too far with their creativity. Some of them could become good prototypes for the characters in Tim Burton’s movies.
1. Ariel, what happened to you?
2. It’s not even a centaur, it’s something way cooler.
3. “I want to play a game with you.”
4. If you didn’t know how toddlers look, here they are: furry and with claws.
5. Is it a kid? Is it a crab? Nope, it’s something terrifying.
6. Do it yourself!
7. Baby’s baby is pregnant…what?
8. The sponsor of kids’ nightmares
9. “I’m tired of being a cute, fairy creature.”
10. What would happen if Batman changed his profession:
11. Why do you have such big teeth?
12. That’s what “legs for miles” look like.
13. Why the penguin?
Have you ever had a weird toy in your collection? We’d be glad to hear from you in the comments!
Preview photo credit XEAM / twitter